Why Join the League?
- Empower voters and help protect their right to vote.
- Educate and inform citizens on current issues and the political process.
- Study current issues with other League members and advocate on these issues.
- Learn hands-on about civics education, community issues, our government, the political process, and more...
- Work to ensure that ALL votes are counted and ALL voices are heard.
- Preserve our constitutional rights.
- Help bring positive, lasting change in our communities.
Become a Member
To join, complete the membership form & mail it with your member dues.
1. First, download and complete the Membership Form OR Send us an email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will mail you a membership form.
2. Next, mail completed form, along with dues check to:
LWVAC Membership & Dues
PO Box 15285 Gainesville 32604-5285
Please make checks payable to: LWV Alachua County/ Gainesville.